Mutoh XpertJet 1341SR Pro
A small footprint, high-quality output, and ideally-suited for the production of vibrant graphics and signage.
The MUTOH XpertJet 1341SR Pro 54″ Eco-Solvent printer, with it’s small footprint and high-quality output, is ideally-suited for the production of vibrant graphics and signage. It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value. VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the XPJ-1341SR Pro has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors. This printer features MUTOH’s new AccuFine Print Head, which achieves best-in-class dot placement accuracy and an increased nozzle row length for higher productivity. Also included with the XPJ-1341SR Pro is i-screen optimizing technology, which reduces banding to create smoother looking images. Automated processes like Nozzle Area Select, Feed Master, DropMaster2 and Media Tracker make this printer an excellent choice when looking for an entry-level, roll-to-roll machine that balances performance and cost.
MUTOH’s genuine VerteLith RIP software bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21 optimizes the XPJ-1341SR Pro through these key features:
• Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
• MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
• MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
• Automated layout processing and printing.
• Soft proof.
• “What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview.
• FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
• Tab customization.
• Color management function.
• Finishing bleed processing function.
• Printing log function.
• Media Tracker prints a barcode prior to removing media and when media is loaded again, recognizes the amount remaining.